Reproach to the Dead

On my first day here, sir

I remember how I felt

A bit scary and yes, silly

It was lovely, and I loved it, sir.

 

People didn’t know me, I wasn’t friendly

They skipped me and I was fine with that, sir.

Never had many coins, but was able to drink

I was rambling

I loved rambling, sir.

 

I enjoyed being little gray

Being unknown was quite entertaining, sir.

They weren’t paying attention for a long time

But then they did,

And it all became sour, sir.

 

I didn’t do much, but it was enough

I shot someone, and someone died,

Well, I would not mind being dead

But that someone minded

And others minded it too, sir.

 

And I became known

They tried to catch me, it really bored me.

I was bothered, and I wanted to go, sir.

Now I need to find somewhere, another place to ramble

I missed rambling

And I missed you, sir.

 

-zeze


https://www.deviantart.com/sleim/art/Gun-final-33033944
görsel: sleim, "Gun Final"
https://www.deviantart.com/sleim/art/Gun-final-33033944

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar